I’m Grant Austin Kneble
Design & Build Beautiful Crafted Web Experiences
Web Designer and Digital Strategist from Greater Philadelphia Area
My name is Grant Austin and my passion for web-design and graphic design sparked when I was a young boy playing video games. My fixation on the graphics propelled me to begin learning Adobe Photoshop, photography, videography, and web-design. At Washington and Jefferson College I received my bachelors in Computer Science with an emphasis in New Media Technology. I also gained an understanding in web development as I enjoy the business end of a website, specifically the marketing (search engine organization and social media perspectives) aspect.
During my spare time I produce, film, and publish videos for my parent’s auto repair shop, Kneble’s Auto Service Center, Inc. The videos include information, tips, and occasional holiday treats featuring my family in order to utilize our ability to reach a broader audience through the character of our videos. This enables me to highlight my videography skills that I have been sculpting for years. Overall if you can’t find me behind a computer monitor or a camera lens, you will find me enjoying moments with my family and friends.
HTML5 / CSS3
Social Media Marketing
Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, & Illustrator
Pay Per Click Advertisements
Search Engine Optimization
- ◘Constructed the website KneblesAuto.com with HTML5 / CSS3 Framework on WordPress.
- ◘Organized and implemented Google Analytics data tracking campaigns to maximize the effectiveness on Local SEO.
- ◘Produced, filmed, and edited digital shorts for Facebook Advertising to educate customers on automotive maintenance and information resulting in 30% increase YOY in revenue.
Mays Landing Veterinary Hospital, LLC
May 2017—September 2017
- ◘Designed and developed user-friendly custom website using a HTML5 / CSS3 framework and WordPress as a platform.
- ◘Modified schema markup, metatags, and back end development to improve SEO ranking and content marketing.
- ◘Cultivated an email system focused on simplifying the user’s experience, to increase subscribers and automate data compilation.
Mays Landing Merchants Association
May 2015—September 2017
- ◘Organized and implemented Facebook Ad campaigns to maximize the effectiveness of audience reach.
- ◘Measured the social media impact on South Jersey Wine and Food Festival contributing to increased sales 15% year-over-year.
- ◘Responsible for brand redesign by creating the logo in Adobe Illustrator and marketing materials in Adobe Photoshop.
Lu Ann Cahn
October 2015—November 2015
- ◘Led front-end redesign of LuAnnCahn.com via WordPress with HTML5 / CSS3 framework that spotlights her speaking career.
- ◘Optimized copy and code to improve SEO through landing page optimization, smart tagging, and more.
- ◘Organized and managed all the MySQL databases into one optimized database to improve data management.
Asian World of Martial Arts
November 2017—July 2018
- ◘Developed and implemented campaigns for email, paid search advertising, search engines, and social media.
- ◘Collaborated with C-level executives to manage all digital marketing campaigns and outperform internal benchmarks.
- ◘Procure contracts with ad agencies by sending RFPs and negotiating rates to reduce spend and increase partnership capacity.
Help Desk Technician to Federal Aviation Administration
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
January 2015—November 2015
- ◘Diagnosed, managed troubleshooting, and resolved a range of software, hardware, and connectivity issues.
- ◘Managed database and supported all help desk tickets and resolutions through BMC Remedy Incident and Problem Management.
- ◘Managed Federal Aviation Administration’s federal and contractor accounts via Active Directory and Lotus Notes.
Education & Diplomas
Bachelor of Arts – Computer Science
Washington & Jefferson College
• September 2010 – May 2014
• Part of Delta Tau Delta – Gamma Chapter
High School Degree
Saint Augustine Preparatory School
• September 2006 – May 2010